Sorry for the large gap in posts - sometimes life just get busy... but now it is Christmas time and that means baking - and cookies - lots of them!!!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 39 mins
- Serves: 24-27, Yield: 48-54 cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, cream the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until completely combined.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour to make dough easier to handle.
- Roll out 1/4″ thick and cut with cookie cutters.
- Bake for 5-9 minutes or until edges just begin to become golden.
- They may appear undercooked but they will turn out perfectly.
- DON’T overcook.