This recipe is a definite keeper – I hate store bought crust – and I made it in a graham cracker crust – was
very yummy and super easy ingredients….. hope you enjoy!!!
- 1 whole Refrigerated Pie Crust, Or Use Your Favorite 1 Crust Dough Recipe
- 3-½ Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1-¼ cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ sticks Melted Butter Or Margarine
- 1 can Evaporated Milk (5 Oz Can)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. In a bowl, mix together cocoa powder and sugar. The texture of the pie will be smoother if a food processor is used.
2. Add all of the remaining ingredients (except the crust) and whisk/blend together. Batter will be very thin.
3. Put the pie crust into an 8 or 9 inch pie pan and prick the dough several times with a fork.
4. Pour batter into crust and bake for about 50 minutes, or until the batter sets up and there is a thin crust on the top.
Top with whipped cream and enjoy!