We all get those urges to bake every now and then – and we get those cravings for something specific – well you can guess what my craving has been – hope you enjoy and get busy in the kitchen….
White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats ( not instant)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer combine the sugar, brown sugar and butter; mix well to cream together.
- Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add the cinnamon, baking soda, salt and flour and mix well.
- Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 3 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes, just until the edges are lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 2-3 minutes on the cookie sheet, then transfer cookies to cooling rack.