I love this time of year – I love the snow and the more the merrier to me…. and I cannot wait to get the sleds out this year – and with this weather comes comfort foods that make you feel warm and cozy….
AMAZING POT ROAST
- BEEF ROAST OF YOUR CHOICE
- 1 CAN OF CREAM OF ANYTHING – I TEND TO LOVE THE CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM WITH THIS RECIPE
- 1 ENVELOPE ONION SOUP MIX
- 1 CAN OF COLA – COKE – PEPSI – GENERIC ( IT DOES NOT MATTER FOR THIS RECIPE)
PLACE ROAST IN CROCK POT – ADD INGREDIENTS IN ORDER SHOWN – COOK ON HIGH FOR 8 HOURS OR LOW FOR 10-12 AND IT MAKES THE MOST AMAZING GRAVY YOU HAVE TASTED – YOU CAN ADD VEGGIES IF YOU PREFER – AND HOMEMADE ROLLS
EASY DINNER ROLLS
2-2½ c flour
3 Tbsp. sugar
1 pack (¼ oz.) yeast
½ tsp. salt
3/4 cup warm water
2 Tbsp. melted butter
1. Combine 1½ cup of flour, sugar, yeast, and salt.
2. Add water and butter and beat about 3 minutes until smooth.
3. Stir in remaining flour until it forms soft dough.
4. Place onto floured surface and knead 4-6 minutes. Then cover and let rise 10 minutes.
5. Roll dough to 3/8-inch thickness and cut with a biscuit cutter.
6. Place on a cookie sheet and let rise for 30 minutes.
7. Bake 11-14 minutes at 375 degree