So in yesterday’s post I mentioned a pull apart bread….so that set me out on a mission to find an easy yet tasty pull apart bread….and this is what I found….a quick cheesy garlic heaven……
CHEESY PULL-APART GARLIC BREAD
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice refrigerated biscuits into quarters. Roll each piece into a ball and place into a medium bowl.
- Pour melted butter over the dough. Mix in Italian seasoning, garlic powder and cheese.
- Place dough in a single layer in the bottom of a glass pie dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
This looks so good…..and I cant wait to try it out!!!! Although for this house I am thinking a double batch would be better!!!