This is a simple at home treat for us moms. Sometimes you just have to have that break from the crazy everyday even if its only for a minute….This is one of those oohh soo yummy things in life that what would we do without!!! And what mom doesn’t run on coffee…. I used to love to go for coffee – the atmosphere of a coffee shop is an amazing one. And its one of the things that I miss about where we live now. I used to love the CD cafe and now that is a long ago memory – and Mansfield is too far to drive for coffee now….so this is a happy replacement….
Frozen Caramel Latte
- 3 fluid ounces brewed espresso
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- Place the espresso, caramel sauce, and sugar into a blender pitcher. Blend on high until the caramel and sugar dissolve into the espresso. Pour in the milk and add the ice; continue blending until smooth and frothy. Top with whipped cream to serve. Drizzle with caramel sauce.