Recently one of the 4h homework assignments was to find a no bake desert recipe. This one was made by my sister in law and it is really good. Its super simple and quick – and the kids loved it and the hubby had 3rd’s.
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham cracker squares
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly blend the pudding mix, whipped topping, and milk.
- Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Top with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Spread the frosting over the whole cake up to the edges of the pan. Cover, and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
This is a fun kids can help make recipe – its also a sneak in sugar free pudding, low fat whipped topping, and for a alternative to the chocolate frosting – try it with chocolate dream whip.